We understand that mistakes happen, someone may delete a user, program the system incorrectly or some other incident, but what if you could have the confidence to know that should the worst occur you could always obtain the latest file. This is more than just a file to you it is the saving of hours of reprogramming and/or debugging time,
SPC connect can be configured so that any changes made to an SPC system can be stored on the SPC connect server ensuring that the latest file is always available should the worst occur.
In order to enable this option, the system is placed in a panel group and the option for configuration file management is enabled you can choose to back up based on time or if you wish you can choose to back up every time the file changes.
More features available on SPC Connect
- SPC Connect – Audit and overview
- SPC Connect – User Management – Cloud management of security users
- SPC Connect – Remote access – Secure Direct Access to your SPC system
- SPC Connect – Challenge Intruders
- SPC Connect – User Mobile Application for Android and IOS
- SPC Connect – User restrictions – control users access to intrusion system keypads
- SPC Connect – Verify alarms – How to confirm alarms using Vanderbilt SPC
- SPC Connect – Customer notifications
- SPC Connect – Intruder alarm Verification to your mobile device
- SPC Connect – Status Overview