The Security Center Intrusion Manager role integrates SPC intrusion panels into Security Center for
centralized monitoring, control, and reporting.
The integration allows you to do the following:
Synchronize SPC intrusion panels and Security Center intrusion detection units,
- Synchronize SPC areas and Security Center intrusion detection areas,
- Synchronize SPC zones and Security Center inputs,
- Monitor SPC panel state changes in real-time using the Monitoring task and the Maps task in Security
- Monitor SPC area state changes in real-time using the Monitoring task and the Maps task in Security
- Monitor SPC zone state changes in real-time using the Monitoring task and the Maps task in Security
- Create event-to-actions for events that are sent from the SPC detection unit,
- Generate reports on activities related to SPC intrusion detection areas,
- Link Security Center virtual zones to SPC inputs,
- Attach cameras to intrusion detection areas to view the recorded video associated with events and alarms
from the panel,
- Manually arm and disarm the intrusion detection areas using the intrusion detection area widget,
- Silence alarms on intrusion detection areas in Security Desk using the intrusion detection area widget
To Obtain the SPC extension:
1 Download the SPC installation package from the GTAP Product Download page.
- You can find our product documentation in the following locations:
Genetec™ Technical Information Site: The latest documentation is available on the Technical
Information Site. To access the Technical Information Site, log on to Genetec™ Portal and click Technical
Information. Can't find what you're looking for? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Installation package: The Installation Guide and Release Notes are available in the Documentation
folder of the installation package. These documents also have a direct download link to the latest version
of the document.
- Help: Security Center client and web-based applications include help, which explains how the product
works and provide instructions on how to use the product features. Genetec Patroller™ and the Sharp
Portal also includes context-sensitive help for each screen. To access
"Genetec is excited to welcome this integration of the Vanderbilt SPC intrusion panels as a supported part of our own open-architecture, unified IP security platform in Security Center. As a growing number of our enterprise, government, retail, transit and education end-users unify their access control systems with their video management systems, intrusion monitoring and detection is a critical operational necessity. Vanderbilt technology is a valuable add into our ecosystem of technology partner"