Glass break detectors
AGB800 / AGB800-AM
The detector is based upon the latest technology and has internal filters to avoid unwanted alarms. The DRC Digital Room Compensation feature enables the detector to distinguish between glass breaking and general background noise.
Developed with the latest microprocessor technology, which incorporates advanced algorithms monitoring the room acoustics (Digital Room Compensation, DRC).
These algorithms reliably distinguish between glass
breaking and other internal noises.
See how Vanderbilt delivers first class acoustic glass break detection:
Developed with the latest microprocessor technology, which incorporates advanced algorithms monitoring the room acoustics (Digital Room Compensation, DRC). These algorithms reliably distinguish between glass breaking and other internal noises.
Both models are suitable for internal use and can be ceiling or wall mounted facing the direction of the glass being protected. Multiple window monitoring is achievable due to the 9 metre detection distance over a range of 165º.
the time of writing the AGB800-AM is the only acoustic glass break detector to pass the rigorous requirements
of EN50131-2-7-1:2013, Grade 3 for high security installations. The AGB800-AM anti-mask functions
provides unique tamper protection, which is signaled via a separate relay
- First-class monitoring of various glass types including standard glass, tempered glass, laminated glass and foiled glass
- Advanced signal handling with microprocessor
- High immunity to false alarms
- Unique serial number embedded in each detector
- Tamper protection
- Market leading Anti-Mask (AGB800-AM)
- Wider voltage range, lower current consumption,increased operating temperature range
- Approvals EN grade 2 & VdS Class B - AGB800
- Approvals EN grade 3 & VdS Class B - AGB800-AM